|Elementary Zoology (For students of Math stream in 10+2) (Code- 17010107)|
Zoology and its branches, their scope and importance; Introduction to taxonomy, classification of animal kingdom at phylum level with characters of all phyla.
Animal life: structure and functions of various tissues of animal; Human body systems (Digestive and reproductive Systems)
human population growth (causes of increase in human population and factors controlling population growth)
|Important Communicable diseases (Leprosy, Measles, Chickenpox, Smallpox); Important inherited and acquired sex linked diseases (their symptoms and precautions).||2||Desirable to Know|
|Type of immunity (disorders and production of immunity), Basic concepts of cancer.||1||Nice to Know|
Identification and general characters of animals of various phyla;
Study of structure and functions of digestive and reproductive systems of cockroach
|Study of structures of mammalian tissues.||2||Desirable to Know|
|Preparation of permanent slides and samples||2||Nice to Know|
1. Biology text book for 11th and 12th Students – NCERT Publication
2. Text Book of Zoology by Vidyarthi.
3. General Zoology by Sterer.
4. Anatomy of Domestic Animals by Blsson.
5. Physiology of Domestic Animals by H. H. Duke.
6. Physiology of Farm Animals by Marshall
Elementary Zoology (For students of Math stream in 10+2) (Code- 17010107)
- Elementary Zoology (For students of Math stream in 10+2) (Code- 17010107)